2003-09-17

2:09 PM

i want to go home NOW.
i feel like shit, i'm losing my voice now...(
and for some strange reason i've had the desire to
smk butts. i won't but that dirty feeling has creeped up on me a few time already today.
i'm so bloody tired. i've been doing the job of 3 people down here! i've been doing data entry, taking calls when its busy and then doing my job on top of that. of course all the other things that pop up get delegated to me... i guess i should be flattered, the Returning Officer thinks i can handle it all. i can, its just today. i feel sick and money has gone missing from my wallet. the thieve works amoung us i suspect.....
anyway!
i keep trying to drift into thoughts about my new place but its a short lived mind adventure... lots to do here.
i'm hungry!

araMAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home