2003-01-02

8:56 am

quietly i slipped into the new year
with a smile and soft kiss.
soon it was just another early morning
like many others.
i had resigned myself to the fact that we
weren't going to do anything big when i
found out our tickets hadn't been reserved
and phred didn't seem disappointed.
this is an example of how opposite we are
sometimes. i wanted to be out, dancing,
socializing, having a great night out.
phred was happy too stay home, so i
did my best to assure him i was happy at home
with him. and i was, its great to bring in the
new year with the guy i love but to be honest a
part of me bored to the core.
sitting in my living room with my wildly
crimped hair, my new pants and sassy top
i think i looked great. of course with my one of kind
aramatdesigned jewelry on, i was dressed up with
city tv's news year bash on.
agh........
well no point in complaining now, i am content
with our night. drank couple of great bottles of wine,
smk'd dubes, had some mushrooms.

well today begins.

araMat


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home