2005-06-01

8:46 am

everyone here is sick..
its making me ill just listening to all this coughing and wheezing going on..
just go home!

I don't' like feeling angry like this, such
a waste of energy but I do feel very angry today.
its like people here live in a cave. I've got too many
comments on my pink pants today its starting to aggravate me.
most people in my office wear sweat pants, a bunch of bums!
I just can't go to work looking like I'm still a student, I'm not and I haven't
been for over 10 years now! That's another thing that pisses me off!
my age, I have no problem with being 31 but apparently its a topic of
conversation around here! I guess I look good for my age, at least that's what
they tell me.
I feel so out of place here, but not for one second will I let anyone know that.
its like high school drama some days...

oh my butt smoking boss is leaving for the day.. good stuff..
i think i'll go smoke a butt...

araMat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home