2005-06-02

9:32 am

its getting harder everyday to come to work.
I like this job and I refuse to be bullied out of it.. But it's
very difficult to be in a place where I know people don't like me.
usually, as far as I know anyway I've always been liked by my co workers..
I'm nice and thoughtful and these bitches hate me! Even my boss, I can tell
that she doesn't like me.. She's been sick all week so I haven't had to deal with her..
its the little things, I was talking to my boss Audrey before she went home sick on Monday
and it was all a one sided conversation, she barely acknowledged me but chatted with
everyone else!
I do my job well so they can't get rid of me. There are a few
people here that are nice and we chat about little pointless things like the
weather. .. I miss my boys from Bell! They were great!
anyway,
looks like another slow day...

araMAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home