2007-06-08

Thank the gods it's Friday! This week was difficult to say the least... This job makes me feel manic, I'm up and I'm down. My thoughts today are with my husband, he has had a terrible week. He didn't go into work and today he needs to get a doctors note to explain his absence. Poor Federico is depressed about his career. He's been working hard this week to get his resumes out so he can quit. If we were doing better money wise I'd encourage him to quit before he secures another position. His apointment is at 11 am, hopefully he will come and collect me for lunch so I don't have to endure these tarts in the office. I'm very gratefull that I'm off at 3pm today. All I want to do is go home and play in my garden with my husband. I better get back to work... aramAt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home