2003-01-06

6:55 am

i feel like phred blocks me out
some times.
lately his routine has centered around his PS2 and
his guitar.
i'm sitting there talking with him and i feel as if he
hasn't heard a word i said.
after all this time together is he getting bored with me?
everyday he tells me how much he loves me, how sexy
he finds me and i do feel loved by phred,
but i feel lonely at the same time.
i feel misunderstood and unfortunately
at times i feel as if he doesn't take me
seriously. specifically about my art and jewelry
design, but that's a whole other issue.
what i'm most concerned with is our lack of
intimacy lately. when we returned from the
holidays it was "that time of the month"
for me, but those raging hormones were
driving me crazy! phred was the happy
recipient of that sexual energy.
now were into the new year and
i'm still frustrated. i just
want to get fucked by my
boy friend! is that so bad?

aRamat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home