2003-01-20

9:06 pm

i feel absolutely starved
for company
affection and
sex.
even when i'm with my friends
i feel so far removed from them.
i'm definitely open and receptive
to them but somehow i come
home thinking why did i even
go over there?
the other night i sat in a room watching
my friends take turns playing video games
just to hang out with them.
i fucking hate video games and i curse
phred's brothers for giving him a pS2
for Christmas!
but i don't voice my
opinions on this because i realize that
some people do like them
including my guy so
now i'm practicing patience and tolerance
(looking into Buddhist teachings).
oh well....
i got pulled over for speeding
by this huge robo cop this morning.
he comes to the car leans down to my
window and starts lecturing me on the
dangers of speeding in the winter.
then he asks for my license
the entire time i'm
just trying to look
sorry and cute so he'll let me
go.
which he did but not
until he made me say that
i promise not to speed again.
it was kind of funny.

that's my rant for today!

aramaT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home