2003-01-15

7:34 am

so cold.
driving phred to work this morning my
foot kept slipping off the clutch, it
was coated with ice!
i forgot how the government buildings are swarming
with people so early in the morning, it was a constant
flow of cars and people moving silently in the darkness.

it was shame to wake up this morning.
i was having the most vivid sexual dream that
i've had in ages! despite the fact that it was
so vivid i am unable to determine who i was
with in my dream but i am certain it wasn't
phred. he completely brushed off my advances
last night,
again.
its been over a week! i'm starving for some
sexual attention...

mum called me last night at 9 pm to tell
me that my dad wasn't home yet, he called
saying traffic was bad....sure it was, getting
to the bar maybe.
i kind of gave my mom shit about how she
called my sister last week with the same complaint.
i don't think she should be communicating her
anxieties about my drinking onto my little sister.
if she wants to talk, i told her to call me.
i think i'm going to call my dad on his
cell today for a little chat.....maybe..

araMat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home