2003-10-16

9:28 am

i find myself in an all to familar situation again, looking for work!
Elections Ontario was such a great job, i'm keeping my fingers crossed for
elections Canada but who knows? what i would like is my pay check from EO and now!
besides looking for work i spend my days lately at the Y and unpacking boxes. i can't believe how much stuff we've accumulated over the years, i find the pile to donate is
growing everyday.
when we returned from the thanksgiving weekend we found out that the empty house
next to us had caught on fire! if it wasn't for the neighbors quick reaction it may have spread to our house! that only cements our decision to get insurance and to do so quickly.
well i guess its time to fulfill my household duties and do some laundry....

aramaT *domestic goddess*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home