2005-06-03

11:29 am

what the fuck?
apparently all of my co workers are having a bbq today.
no one asked me if I would like to join in. They are literally feet away
as I write settling up money and disturbing tasks... I feel like such a loser.
what did I do to these people? I have been nothing but nice and polite. Last week
when no one wanted to stuff envelopes for our mail out I volunteered to help, today I
did the minutes in our meeting because again no one wanted to do it.. So why am
I the black sheep here? When I was hired here they also hired this guy Nick, I think he's
a prick but none the less I'm very nice to him. They all love him here, he's in the bbq today
yet I get over looked. I'm at the point where I'm so fucking angry that I want to scream
at them all!
Well I'm off at 4pm today so I can forget about these bitches for the weekend.
Fred and I are heading to Toronto to visit his parents who just got back from Italy. They're anxious to see my engagement ring... We got the final appraisal on it yesterday from a second source which just confirmed that I'm wearing $36,000 diamond on my hand!
Insane!! It's so gorgeous! I'm a verylucky lady that's for sure!
Back to work!

Aramat* finger is sparkling*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home