2003-01-10

7:10 am

so last night i go over to a friends house
for dinner. my hostess, her sister and me
had a great meal, drank a couple bottles of
wine smked a few dubes then the
guy she just started dating comes over.
now this is one of the strangest situations i think
i've ever been in.
within 30 mins of him getting there i start picking up
this feeling from him, at first i thought i was just
being silly or feeling tipsy but then he made it
perfectly clear when he slipped me his phone #
on the way to bathroom.
for the rest of the night whenever he had the
chance he would come over to me and
tell me that he would love to take me out
some time and then proceeded to tell me
in graphic details all the other things he
wanted to do with me! or too me rather!
i was stunned! i had no idea what to do.
i told him very quieting to shut the fuck up
and if he approached me again that night
i was going to tell my friend right then and there
what was going on. it didn't even phase him.
he sat back smiled at me
with this look on his face of
complete ambivalence
that he could care less..
almost like a taunt, telling me to go ahead.
for the rest of the night he more subtle
so now i'm struggling with how to tell my
friend. she hasn't dated in awhile so i'm worried
that she'll be really upset but i think that its
best she find out now what he's really like.

fucking bastard.

arAmat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home