2003-01-09

12:59 pm

i just woke up from
a long sedated nap.
i feel much better just
remnants of the
dance party that was
in my head remains.
a soft thumping that i can
manage....
i had the strangest dreams.
i was going on some sort of trip
with my parents. before hand
something had put the three of
us in a bad mood. my dad was at a
bar drinking which upset me and my
mum was being a huge bitch.
i went to talk to her and we got in a
huge fight, i was telling her to not
to be so argumentative with dad.
somehow we ended up hitting each other,
i grabbed the back of her head so tightly
that i ripped out a hand full of hair.
then it occurred to me that no matter how
mad i am at my mum you don't strike out.
so i was overwhelmed with a sense of guilt
i felt like the worst daughter ever.
meanwhile my dad is seriously drinking
at the bar. i went to tell him that i wasn't
going on this trip after all and to
tell him to slow down on the beers.
well he wasn't pleased with my suggestion
and started yelling me to mind my own
business. i asked him if he was happy with
mum, and if he wasn't why doesn't he just leave?
after that all i remember about the dream was
trying to put the hair i had ripped out of my mothers
head back in!
then i was flying high above a rocky
gorge with a stream running through it.
in my dream i became aware that i was
flying, and suddenly i couldn't anymore.
i was plummeting fast.
then i woke up.

strange........what does it all mean?

araMat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home