2003-10-24

9:14 am

yesterday turned out to be not as expected. as i was leaving for the Y when Joanne called.
she's back from her honeymoon looking tanned and very happy. she came by and checked out our new place and appeared thoroughly jealous, which made me slightly happy...lol its so nice living here.
we went shopping (which is very uncharacteristic of me to go shopping with other women besides my sister) and picked up some pictures from her wedding and the honeymoon. i got a massive container of laundry detergent. the pictures were great especially the whole roll taken my her 8 year old nephew, everything was at waist height with plenty of pictures of plants, the dog and the garden Buddha.
the few pictures that i appeared in i have to say i'm pretty pleased with how i looked in that smokin dress with my killa heels. phred really liked how i looked too, he jizzed all over that gorgeous dress later that night. which reminds me i have to take it to the dry cleaners....
i was a nice distraction hanging out and it looks like we'll have plenty of time to chill, Joanne's contract just ended.
my new cell phone just arrived, one of the perks of phreds new job. now i can ditch my dinosaur phone with the elastic bands keeping it together.

better run
araMAT

PS
thanks S.O.B

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home