2004-02-02

7:59 am

i've been at work for 25 mins already. phred dropped me off way to early. today is his day off, i hope he enjoys it he really deserves it..
i'm tired from a wasted evening watching football and reality tv. i don't like survivor, i made a stand against reality tv when the show came out so now i'm completley soured on it. i can't bear to watch... last night i did with neville and phred and i had the hardest time keeping my eyes open. i was fading fast for some reason.
(*dam! i think my boss is here now*)
i should get a prize for being the best dam temp ever! last friday they took advantage of me and had me stuff envelopes! for most of the day my university education went to stuffing envelops...
agh!!! gotta run!
sherri is here......

araMAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home