2004-02-02

8:08 am

i've been given my assignment for the day now i can hide myself away in my office which i am truely thankful for and get this monday over with. i work in an office entirely made up of women except for two lonely men that are rarely seen around here. the afflication i call engagement has gone rampant here. so all the talk centre's around my office mates impending nuptials. i've taken to sequestering myself in my office and working through all lunches last week except for one where i went outside found someone smoking and bummed a butt off them... it was really good.
speaking of smking butts, when my sista was here with her new man sully i smkd a couple of her butts, i like being sneaky....
fuck! the printer outside my office is printing of a fucking novel it hasn't stopped since 8 am!

anyway... phred and i saw the coolest thing on the drive here this morning. what looked like a rainbow was coming out of the ground straight up into the sky. it was more just red and bright light rather than all the colours of the rainbow but in two different spots it was visible.

well i better get some work done...
araMAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home