2004-02-10

8:17 am

my work load is diminishing very fast. i'm guessing today may just be a half day.
i don't see how i can stretch it out for much longer. its good thing i may have something already linned up...
paul sent me an email the other day asking me to meet him at the chateau laurier, he had the prime ministers suite. he was there for a conference and had the room for the night. i ignored his email and responded a day later saying i was out of town. i don't need that complication in my life right now.... i'm actually a little mad at him for thinking he could almost summon me there, i havent' seen him in a long time but we do keep in touch. that's the trouble, he wants to touch me and i don't want him too!
i didnt' let phred touch me last night either.. i just wasn't in the mood....
but this morning at around 5 am when phred crawled into bed after falling asleep on the couch, i reached over and he had a massive hard on...
i tried but he rolled over... *SIGH*
well i might as well do my last bit of work and get the hell out of here!


aramAt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home