2004-02-03

9:26 am

well it finally happened.
my dad got pulled over and was arrested last friday night for driving without a license and blowing over the legal limit.
my poor mother found out by a police officer knocking on her door to let her know that my dad was in jail. her first question was if he had hurt anyone.
thank whatever gods may exist that my dad didn't hurt anyone or himself. aparently another driver saw him weaving on the road and called police. thank you to that person. my mother should have let him rot in jail that night. instead she picked him up, brought him home and that was that. in the days following according to my mom he hasn't said much. the real shit deal of it besides the expense that my dad has caused is that he was taking this class offered by the province for those who have been arrested before for drunk driving. aparently he was almost finished the class and could have been legally driving again soon! now my dad will have to quit his job, he can't commute anymore to the city and his truck in key to his business.
my mother is still leaving out details i'm sure, it took her days to even tell me! soon he'll be going to court and could face jail time. i have no idea who this man is anymore. i can't believe its my dad who is behaving like this. he's sick.
he's an alcoholic no question about it.
i feel sick just thinking about it.

come to think of it, i feel like having a drink right about now!!
araMAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home