2004-02-06

8:35 am

thank the gods its friday!

busy day. at 10 am i've been summoned to to ccra for a security clearance, (which i already posses) so i will be eligible for my old job in the international tax office. i don't want that job, i'd rather gouge my own eyes out that hold that position again. so i'm considering not going... i know by doing so i may be limiting my options but the thought of working there again gives me a migraine... plus i'm feeling really good about getting the contract with elections canada...
phred will be pissed, i just wont' tell him...

i feel like hiding out in my office today and just watching the snow blow past my window... i've got plenty of work to keep me in here, wow, i sound really anti social. i don't take lunches so i miss out on the daily lady fest in the break room.. i don't really care i hope to be out of here by march...

i better get to work...
araMAT

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home