2005-06-17

10:57 am

well I just got out of an very interesting meeting...
I was taken into the ladies locker room because we lack
proper facilities were three of my supervisors have decided
to take a "step back" in my training. Something I thought I had
completed. They want me to bring my completed work to them
once I've finished for their review.. I guess I have made a few errors.
They are taking responsibility saying the training they provided to me
wasn't the best considering I was trained along with another guy cramped
into a small cubicle huddled around one computer.
I agree with them. I did feel slightly taken aback, I wasn't expecting to hear that.
As we walked down the hall I was begins to think I was going to get fired.
They assured me that they think I have a great work ethic
and they appreciate all my hard work, its just a few small details that I'm
missing. My job is very specific, human error causes problems that are
customer effecting and the repercussions are costly.
I guess I should be thankful that they addressed me professionally despite the
location of the meeting, they were very sensitive at how they approached this.
Anyway!
I can't wait to get off my period so Fred can fuck me silly!
araMat

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home