2005-06-21

9:39 am

sometimes its so hard to put aside family drama and live my owe life.
I live a good 5 hours away from my parents but we talk all the time, well I
should say I talk to my mum often. Although I must say, jail gave
my dad lots of time to think on Fathers Day and yesterday we had the
most open and honest discussion about his alcoholism ever.
I'm cautiously optimistic about his recovery.
I'm still worried that when I call home my mum will tell me that he's drunk
or high on something... When we talked yesterday he expressed great sadness
about missing Julia my little sister on Fathers Day. He said that she's his little
baby and he really missed her. I love hearing him express himself.

Anyway,
I'm here in my cube hiding from the office. I'm back to thinking they all
hate me. The woman who I'm replacing just came in the office with her cute
little baby. When I went to look I was overwhelmed with that baby smell.
So beautiful.

Well,
I better get back to work.
araMat*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home